The following publications have been authored and co-authored by members of the Research group on Bio-improved soils:
Terzis, D., & Laloui, L. (2019). Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment A decade of progress and turning points in the understanding of bio-improved soils : A review. Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment, 2352–3808. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gete.2019.03.001
- Terzis, D., & Laloui, L. (2018). 3-D micro-architecture and mechanical response of soil cemented via microbial-induced calcite precipitation. Scientific Reports, 8(1416), 1–11. http://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-19895-w
- Terzis, D., Bernier-latmani, R., & Laloui, L. (2016). Fabric characteristics and mechanical response of bio-improved sand to Fabric characteristics and mechanical response of bio-improved sand to various treatment conditions. Géotechnique Letters, 6, 50–57. http://doi.org/10.1680/jgele.15.00134
- Venuleo S., Laloui L., Terzis D., Hueckel T., Hassan M. (2016). Microbially induced calcite precipitation effect on soil thermal conductivity. Géotechnique Letters, 6(1):39–44
- Fauriel, S., & Laloui, L. (2012). A bio-chemo-hydro-mechanical model for microbially induced calcite precipitation in soils. Computers and Geotechnics, 46, 104–120. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.compgeo.2012.05.017
- Fauriel, S., & Laloui, L. (2011). A Bio-hydro-mechanical Model for Propagation of Biogrout in Soils. In Geo-Frontiers 2011 (pp. 4041–4048).
- Laloui L. (ed.) (2014). Bio- and Chemo-Mechanical Processes in Geotechnical Engineering: Géotechnique Symposium in Print 2013. ICE Publicing.
Peer-reviewed Conference Papers
- Terzis D., & Laloui L. (2017). On the Application of Microbially Induced Calcite Precipitation for Soils: A Multiscale Study. In: Ferrari A., Laloui L. (eds) Advances in Laboratory Testing and Modelling of Soils and Shales (ATMSS). ATMSS 2017. Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering. Springer, Cham
- Terzis, D., & Laloui, L. (2017). Quantitative analysis of the crystalline bond lattice of bio-improved soils using micro-computed tomography Analyse quantitative du réseau de liaisons cristallines de sols bio-améliorés au travers de la micro- tomographie aux rayons X. In Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (pp. 2669–2672). Seoul.